Hearing Forms

Reschedule Requests

You only need to submit a reschedule request form for three case types. These are Express Consent (EC), Suspension for Administrative Insurance (SAIN), and Suspension for a Hit and Run (SHAR). You do not need to submit a form if you want to reschedule another type of hearing. Instead, please call the Hearings Division at (303) 205-5606.


"(2)By whom served, how served. Any person who is at least 18 years old and not a party may serve a subpoena. Serving a subpoena requires delivering a copy to the named person or service as otherwise ordered by the court consistent with due process. Service is also valid if the person named in the subpoena has signed a written acknowledgement or waiver of service. Service may be made anywhere within the state of Colorado." Colorado Rules of Civil Procedure, 45(b)(2).