All Colorado State Offices will closed on Wednesday, June 19, 2024 in observance of Juneteenth.


Ask for Help


Citizens’ Advocate

The Colorado Department of Revenue’s Citizens’ Advocate helps in three ways: 

  1. Ask for help forms.  The advocate will look for other options or resolutions if you have contacted the division but still have questions or concerns.  Most responses are sent within two business days but may take longer due to the complexity of the concern.

Business tax help

Driver license, ID, Permit help

Individual tax help

Liquor Enforcement Division help

Vehicle Services help

2. Share a compliment or complaint.   This is used for comments only.  Complete an Ask for Help form if you would like a resolution. 

3. Navigating through the department's websites:

Colorado Lottery

Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV)

Hearings Division

Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED)

Natural Medicine Division

Specialized Business Group (Auto Industry, Gaming, Racing and Liquor and Tobacco)

Taxation Division


Ask for help from the division

You will be directed to the division's website.  Responses may take longer than three business days.

Colorado Lottery help

Complaint against an auto dealer

Complaint by gaming patron

Complaint by sports betting patron

Complaint against a liquor store

Division of Racing help

Marijuana Enforcement Division help

Report Tax Fraud